Carriers must hold a permit to operate their qualified vehicles into a jurisdiction that are under non-IRP/IFTA registered and vehicles exceeding the size/weight limitations.

Trip Permits

The trip permit is a temporary permit which is issued in place of IRP credentials for the registered motor vehicles, required before entering into the other jurisdiction not registered under IRP.

Fuel Permits

Carriers must hold a temporary fuel permit prior entering a member jurisdiction which does not hold an IFTA decal and license.

Oversize and Overweight Permits

Carriers require Oversize and Overweight Permits to authorize the vehicle movement If their vehicle is over-dimensional (oversize) or overweight.